Monday, March 19, 2012

HOMEWORK for Monday, March 19

CAD Drawings of our models
      (need drawings of what will be CNC cut, flat pieces that allow us to see dimensions from all sides on a flat surface)

     ISO (3-dimensional) drawings will end up on the poster, so if you have time, please do them as well! if not its not the end of the world.



ALSO: please comment on this posting to say which section you have chosen from the uploaded Falling Water scans (we will be importing these into AutoCAD and tracing them to go on the posters)


JOBS TO VOLUNTEER FOR (1 or 2 people per job)

1. Everyone should be communicating with one another to make sure our models will all fit into the saddle (base) correctly.  Would someone who is interested (1 or 2 people) please volunteer to be in charge of organizing and drawing the saddle? Please comment on this post if you would like to be that person.

2. Could someone also volunteer to be in charge of color scheme and layout of posters? Say, everyone could send their posters to one person, who would then be in charge of putting them into either illustrator or photoshop and organizing them, creating a consistent theme that ties them all together and makes them look like they were made by one person?

3. I would be willing to create a Frank Lloyd Wright pattern on my own time that I will send everyone so that they can copy/paste in the designs they like, kind of like a template to have a make-your-own design (that way we're all choosing from the same style patterns and inserting them into our drawings as we please!)


Let me know what you all are thinking, PLEASE comment on this to claim your section that you are tracing and so that I know everyone is communicating through the blog so we can stay on track!
Thanks guys!

Julie

4 comments:

  1. I'm planning on doing the fireplace drawings from page ten, and I'll help organize and make the saddle with whoever else is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do the floorplan from the pages, and I can help to design the poster....if I can collect everybody's poster..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jie: let us know when you need the posters by in order to have them completed on time for the show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I have the posters from everybody before Mar 26(next Monday)?
      I will try to finish the poster as soon as possible, then show it to you guys to make sure it works or you guys can give some advices, then I can make adjustments!

      Delete