Monday, February 27, 2012

Birdhouse Stuffs

BAAHAHA. Look at all those Chickadees! Okay, I was gonna do that too, but I guess I'll think of some other small bird I find in my backyard... lets see...
We have at least 2 species of woodpeckers, blue jays, cardinals, chickadees, robins, wild canaries, morning doves, hummingbirds, crows, blackbirds, and so many more I don't even know the names of. (And lots of Squirrels)

Fyi. Bluebirds are hard to find, I think they were actually threatened for a while because of some invasive species of bird from europe that takes their nesting grounds.

I'm going to choose the Tufted Titmouse for my bird. They're ADORABLE.



Concept Statement|
The Birdhouse will be designed for the Tufted Titmouse, a species native to Central New York and will encompass the marriage of two aspects of Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater, the Corner Window, (which opens to give a clear view without boundaries) and the Terraced effect of the Outdoor Stair covering.






-Steph Sartori

No comments:

Post a Comment