Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sculpture with light

   What I googled was 'light & shape'. Honestly, I searched light products then a bunch of bulb popped up. These were not I wanted to find, so I had type different one.


   By the way, when I searched 'light & shape', I saw an amazing one( it can be just for me...).  The blog was actually dealing with concept cars of BMW and Ford and there was a process of design. In the inspiration process there was a weird looking sculpture which has a lot of holes and odd shape. I could get the artist's name, his name is Skylar Tibbits.


   Before talking about his works, I would like to show some images. 








   These shapes are just amazing for me.   When the natural light hits the sculptures then they will make various shapes from time to time and I thought it would good for my own work as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment