Monday, February 6, 2012

A Bit of Illumination

Okay! So first post of the semester... and of the blog, go figure. So, not entirely sure still about what projects were actually supposed to be sharing here, so I'm taking it upon my self to introduce some neat pieces that play with light! (Simply because the project for over the weekend was to create an object on autoCAD to laser-cut that would play with the aspects of light... it was either that or google autoCAD drawings so I'm taking a chance on the actual lighting itself)

I came across Matt Gagnon Studio's website while flipping through Tumblr the other day. What initially sparked my interest was this little number: "Knit Fort"



However, it is these various pieces that play with light I wanted to introduce to you...








Of course, the several more images and projects on the Matt Gagnon Studio webpage... so go check those out as well!
The Website can be found here: http://www.mattstudio.com/




-This post brought to you by Steph Sartori-

No comments:

Post a Comment